Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis®
Trait Suggestion Sheets
Now you can send additional information home with your client!
Trait Suggestion Sheets can be generated for you when you use the Online T-JTA Scoring Service, Mail-in Scoring Service or T-JTA Computer Scoring Software, You choose which traits suggestions to generate, or automatic selection is available for scores falling in the "improvement desirable", "improvement needed" zones.
Use the Trait Suggestion Sheets to help improve personal functioning in each of the trait area. There 13 different Trait Suggestion Sheets for T-JTA traits where improvement may be indicated. Each sheet lists a number of suggestions for improvement in that trait area. These Suggestion Sheets can be sent home with the person you are counseling, or any relevant suggestions can be incorporated into your counseling sessions.
• Trait A: Suggestions For Reducing Nervousness
• Trait B: Suggestions For Decreasing Depression
• Trait C: Suggestions For People Who Are Low In Active Social
• Trait C: How To Overcome Shyness (Subtheme of Trait C)
• Trait C: Suggestions For Clients Who Are Overly Active
• Trait D: Suggestions To Improve Expressiveness And Responsiveness
• Trait E: Suggested Methods of Increasing Sympathy
• Trait F: Suggestions For Increasing Objectivity
• Trait G: Suggestions For Decreasing Dominance
• Trait G: Suggestions For Decreasing Submissiveness
• Trait H: Suggestions For Reducing Hostility
• Trait I: Suggestions For Increasing Self-Discipline & Reducing Impulsiveness
• Trait I: Suggestions For Decreasing Rigidity